Sale-A-Bration

Sale-A-Bration is here! For every $50 you spend, you get your choice of free products from Stampin' Up! Stamps, paper, accessories, and digital content are available. You don't want to miss your chance to earn some fabulous product.

Sunday, December 13, 2009

Top Note Christmas Ornament



This project is what happens when I just play. I was experimenting with the Top Note Die as I was practicing for an upcoming workshop. This ornament was cut using the Top Note Die and a thin piece of cardboard (the thickness used for a notepad or similar item). I adhered Merry Moments Designer Series paper to both sides of the ornament.
On a small piece of Whisper White paper, I stamped the cardinal and poinsettias from A Flower for All Seasons. I colored it using my water color pencils. I used the Merry Christmas sentiment from Teeny Tiny Wishes and stamped that along the side. I then layered that onto a piece of Real Red card stock.
Using my crop-a-dile, I punched two holes in the top and threaded Old Olive grosgrain ribbon as a hanger. Viola! A Top Note Christmas Ornament.
God Bless and Happy Stampin!



No comments:

Post a Comment