Sale-A-Bration

Sale-A-Bration is here! For every $50 you spend, you get your choice of free products from Stampin' Up! Stamps, paper, accessories, and digital content are available. You don't want to miss your chance to earn some fabulous product.

Sunday, August 21, 2011

Happy Birthday Card

While at convention, each one of is received a Workshop in a Bag which included enough items to make a hostess gift, demonstrate a card design and then enough for eight make and takes. I used the Happy Birthday card for my last workshop.








This was an easy card to make and the design was already done for me!

Supply List:
Easy Events stamp set
Melon Mambo textured card stock
Whisper White Note Cards and Envelopes
Classic Stampin' Pads: Daffodil Delight, Melon Mambo, Peach Parfait, Pool Party, and Wild Wasabi
Jet Black Stazon Ink Pad
Dazzling Diamonds Stampin' Glitter
Melon Mambo 1/2" Scallop Dotted Ribbon
Rhinestone Basic Jewels
Blender Pens
2 1/2" circle punch
Itty Bitty Shapes Punch

I didn't use up all my supplies so I'll either be making more birthday cards to have on hand or I'll change up the design a bit.

God Bless and Happy Stampin'!
Charity


No comments:

Post a Comment