Sale-A-Bration

Sale-A-Bration is here! For every $50 you spend, you get your choice of free products from Stampin' Up! Stamps, paper, accessories, and digital content are available. You don't want to miss your chance to earn some fabulous product.

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Back To School

Today is the first day of school and I was in charge of the staff lounge decorations for the teachers at our elementary school.  I decided to make mini backpacks using my Fancy Favor Die Cut.  I just had to trim off the top edge, add straps to the back, pockets and a top flap, and viola- cute mini backpack.  I made the backpack using Marina Mist card stock, Just Add Cake Designer Series Paper, Vintage Trinkets, and So Saffron Taffeta Ribbon.  


I used my Crop A Dile to punch holes in the back of the fancy favor box so that I could insert the ribbon.   To make the pockets, I Petal Card Double Punch.  I also used my corner rounder on the flaps.



As you can see, I also added some pencils.  I embellished the pencils by adding stamping the A+ label from It's A Wrap onto Whisper White card stock.  Again I used the Crop A Dile to punch holes allowing me to put them on the pencil, kind of like the sail on a boat.

For the centerpiece, I used some more Just Add Cake Designer Series Paper to create a welcome back sign that I stuck to a small Styrofoam container that I filled with apples.  I made the apple by layering Real Red Card Stock, Real Red Patterns Designer Series Paper Stack, Whisper White Card Stock, Basic Black Card Stock and Lucky Limeade.  I used Empire Alphabet Upper and Basic Black for the words.



A few more pictures of the backpacks and the huge spread of food!  Our teachers are well fed!



God Bless and Happy Stampin'!
Charity

No comments:

Post a Comment