Sale-A-Bration

Sale-A-Bration is here! For every $50 you spend, you get your choice of free products from Stampin' Up! Stamps, paper, accessories, and digital content are available. You don't want to miss your chance to earn some fabulous product.

Monday, April 11, 2011

A Little Interior Decorating

We've recently been changing the look of our living room. We inherited a china cabinet built by my husband's grandfather so I decided to use our old cabinet (also built by Grandpa Frank) for all the decorative items recently orphaned in the flat screen TV upgrade that made our entertainment center obsolete. All the rearranging and new items prompted me to start looking through the Definitely Decorative catalog where I found something to dress up our old cabinet.

I selected the chocolate Flourishes and applied them to the glass doors of the cabinet.



I followed the directions that came with the decor elements, applying the flourishes in the corners. I did not use the little flowers- I'm sure they will find a home on another project.











I also purchased the White Flourishes to liven up an old lamp that has seen better days. I figure with a new shade and some flourish, it will be like having a brand new lamp. I'll be demonstrating this project as part of my next workshop on April 14.



Is there hope for this lamp? Come to my April 14 workshop to see!

God Bless and Happy Stampin'!
Charity

No comments:

Post a Comment