Sale-A-Bration

Sale-A-Bration is here! For every $50 you spend, you get your choice of free products from Stampin' Up! Stamps, paper, accessories, and digital content are available. You don't want to miss your chance to earn some fabulous product.

Sunday, November 13, 2011

Christmas Already?!?!

So, my blog has been suffering from the usual fall neglect that comes with 4 kids starting school and playing soccer.  We live on the soccer field this time of year and I have not mastered the art of blogging while coaching a game.  I'll have to work on that. 

Anyhow, when not on the soccer field, I've been working on some Christmas projects in my spare time. And my latest fun Christmas tool is the Holiday Stocking and Stocking Accents dies for the Big Shot. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE THEM! Did I mention that I love them! My mom is known for making felt stockings for everyone and growing up, I used to watch her make them for family and friends. She made normal size ones for hanging from the mantle but also smaller decorative ones. These took her weeks to finish. She cut all the felt by hand using paper patterns she printed from books on a copy machine. When I saw the new dies in the Holiday Mini, I was so excited to see that I could at least make small decorative stockings. In the last week, I made 10! TEN in a week! And they look just as great as mom's did. I added some Mini Jingle Bells, Winter Wishes Stitched Felt and designer buttons to embellish a few along with regular sequins and seed beads.

















I designed these so that you could hang them on a tree, add to a package, use as a package for candy, or even given a nice piece of jewelry.   I sold them at a craft show last weekend, but you could be making your own if you have a Big Shot and the Dies. 

Host a show or contact me to join a class to make some stockings! 

God Bless and Happy Stampin'!
Charity

No comments:

Post a Comment