Sale-A-Bration

Sale-A-Bration is here! For every $50 you spend, you get your choice of free products from Stampin' Up! Stamps, paper, accessories, and digital content are available. You don't want to miss your chance to earn some fabulous product.

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Retired Stamps for Sale

I'm finally parting with some of the stamps I've adopted over the years. They are ready to go to another loving, caring home. These are all wood mounted and in great used condition with the typical amount of staining from normal use. I'm trying to sell the Stampin' Up! sets as a lot for $45.  Email me for individual pricing.  If I need to ship, buyer pays shipping and I will ship upon receipt of payment via paypal.

I also have a Halloween set that is not SU and that is available for $5.

Here is what I have included in the Stampin' Up! Lot:

Birthday Whimsy Sale A Bration





Big Blossom sale a bration




Three for You






 

Beyond Basics





Simple Wishes




Birthday Wish





Non-Stampin Up Set, 15 Halloween Stamps made by Michael's, $5





If you see something you like, email me stampinfrog@yahoo.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment